Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up- May '14

1. After The End by Amy Plum Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this one as much as I expected I would. I wound up giving this one 2 stars**
2. Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca This was another one that really didn't do it for me. 2 stars**
3. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han This was a really cute book. It was my first Jenny Han novel and it inspired me to read more of her books.
4. I Am The Weapon by Allen Zadoff I loved this one. Action, intrigue!
5. Wishes by Molly Cochran This was pretty good, short but good.
6. John Dreamer by Elise Celine This was mind trippy but I enjoyed it!
7. King of Forgotten Clubs by Jennifer Recchio This would have been good but there wasn't enough story. 2 stars**
8. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza A lot happened in this novel and I really enjoyed it!
9. How To Get Ainsley Bishop To Fall in Love With You I love, love, loved this! I can't wait to share my review for this with you all next month.
10. Branded by Abi Ketner This was pretty enjoyable. Not my fave' but good.
11. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern Loved this one. It had a great message.
12. The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill This was a really great novel with really great characters.
I expect to read more than these but these are the books I'm definitely going to review next month: 
  • Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig
  • Dark Days by Kate Ormand
  • The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
  • Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton
  • Wicked Games by Sean Olin
  • In The End by Demetria Lunetta
  • Push by Eve Silver
  • 17 first Kisses by Rachel Allen
  • Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel
  • Fan Art by Sarah Trejay
  • Born of Illusion and Born of Deception by Teri Brown
  • Defector by Susanne Winnacker 

2 comments: