Thursday, June 26, 2014

Feature and Follow #25-Favorite Mug


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's question is:
Show your favorite mug!

I have many, many mugs but one of my favorites is my New York mug.
(Yes, that's my cat down there if you can see him. Tee hee.)

I love this mug. I bought it when I was at the airport moving from New York to Atlanta. I will be taking it with me when I move back. I love NEW YORK! I cannot wait to move back!

I can't wait to see your mugs!

9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I should have gotten a New York mug. I didn't end up getting one last month.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping through! That's one cute mug! Here's my FF..
    http://acliffhangercrisis.blogspot.in/2014/06/blog-hop-feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your New York Mug! Have a great Friday!

    New Twitter follower (@Sugar_and_Snark)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mug! I hope to get to NY some day! Old follower :) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son has done his bedroom New York theme so that mug would go nicely. New follower on GFC and G+ xx Beck Valley Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to go to New York!

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been to New York but would love to visit one day! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier, following you back via GFC

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete