Thursday, June 5, 2014

Feature and Follow, # 22


 Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 


What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.  
 I love Korean Dramas. One of my favorite Korean actors is Lee Jong Suk. 

I absolutely love Pretty Little Liars and I haven't missed a single episode. I love Scandal just as much.

I adore shopping for accessories at Forever 21. Oh, and I love trivia.

What are some of your guilty pleasures?


15 comments:

  1. I love Forever 21 too. They have such great fashion at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Forever 21's accessories!
    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch Korean dramas but I watch Japanese cartoons and I love them. I also love Forever 21.

    New follower via bloglovin'.
    My FF
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I love Scandal too. it's an insane show.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Little Liars is awesome!!
    & trivia is one of my favorite time passers. I'm always downloading trivia apps, lol.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to :)
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the moment my big tv crush is Supernatural and the only thing that keeps me away from reading is that. Will prob lose the tv to the world cup soon though. :(
    New Follower via bloglovin

    Kate @ http://ifthesebookscouldtalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trivia too! That's my favorite section to check out on IMDb. Thanks for following me. I've followed back. Your site looks hella awesome. (Love your tagline -- "read review repeat")

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice guilty pleasures! I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forever 21 is such an amazing store.. but i definitely go for the clothes! And I used to watch PLL but I stopped watching after the second season, I just couldn't pick it up again :/
    Old Follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so caught up with Pretty Little Liars but I completely missed the second half of the most recent season. I'm hoping they put it up on Netflix soon because I don't want to get any farther behind! I'm an old Bloglovin' follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter loves Pretty Little Liars. I couldn't get into it.
    Existing follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by and thanks for stopping at my blog. Old GFC follower, new bloglovin follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Forever 21 jewelry too! Cheap and pretty!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forever 21 is amazing! Love it. Hopping through, new follower.
    Jen @ Inkontheshelf.com

    ReplyDelete