Sunday, May 18, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination, again! *squee*

(Button courtesy of Bump Run and Chat {dot} com)

So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award again, (for the third time) and I have to tell you that feels pretty great. I don't know what I'm doing to deserve it aside from being myself but hey if it's working for me, then great! I want to give a special shoutout to 2 Book Lovers Reviews {dot} com for the nomination. Make sure to check out their blog HERE.

First my nominees:
(If I didn't mention your blog, charge it to my head and not my <3.)

1- If you could meet any fictional character out of any novel that you’ve read, who would it be…and why?

I think I'd like to be Lisbeth Salander. I most certaintly wouldn't want to experience what she did but I admire her strength for persevering through it all. I'd always want to be a strong character.

2- Pick-up, sports car, or mini-van…what best describes you?

Sports Car, it's fast, it's shiny and it's cool!

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would be the only thing you would have with you? (nothing that would save you, and not a book.) 

Well if I can't have a book I'll take some shoes just so I don't have to walk on the hot sand all day without protection.

4- You are in the last book that you’ve read, where are you? 

If I'm in the last book I've read, I'm either on the run or dealing with a breakup. I just finished reading King of Forgotten Clubs.

5- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be? 

I think I'd like to meet Talia from Swimming Through the Clouds by Rajdeep Paulus. I really just want to hug her, and to tell her everything is going to be okay. 

6- What is your biggest challenge as a blogger? 

Remaining consistent and fresh. That is by far my biggest challenge. It's easy to generate posts but I like to do original things solely my own. I think that's what makes you stand out, and that's what I want.

7- If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) and spend one hour with them, who would you choose and why?

If I could meet anyone I'd love to meet Jesus and pick his brain for a while. He's Jesus for goodness sakes!

8- Earthquake, tornado, hurricane, or zombie apocalypse…which are you most prepared for? Which are you least prepared for? 

I'm probably not prepared for any of these but if I had to choose I'd say tornardo and I'm least prepared for a zombie apocalypse. How do you even prepare to fight the dead?!

9- If you could travel for free anywhere in the world, where would you go? 

I definitely want to go to Paris. That is my dream destination. I also think if I go I may never return to the states.

10- If you could go back in time, what musical or theatrical person would you want to encounter?

I'd love to meet Michael Jackson. I think he's a musical genius.

11- Who is your go-to author? You know, the author who always brings you into your reading zone when you need that “fix” or “lift”?

That's hard to say but I think Janet Evanovich. I'm always in need of a good laugh and she's always provides one.

To my nominees: I'd actually love to hear you answers to these questions. I just don't have the energy to come up with my own right now. Hope you don't mind Greg or Shelley!



11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog definitely deserves the honors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I know how you feel. I've won it twice now. You surely deserve it. :)http://ya411.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this award, it is a fun way to learn about the person behind the blog!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that's so amazing! I got it a second time also and I was like whoa...I'm awesome! (I mean duh I'm Alicia the Awesome) but you're awesome too and your blog totally deserves it! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. This is actually my third time so I'm kind of surprised. You are pretty awesome :P Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Second time for me as well. But this time the button is so much prettier! So I guess I'll have to do it!
    Thanks! And you definitely deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually my third time. Can you believe it? Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Awww!! Just noted this little shout-out and cyber hug to Talia!! You rockity! Did I mention this already!! So appreciate your support! hugs,
    Raj

    ReplyDelete