Thursday, May 15, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday, # 19


 Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 


Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share.

Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to meet any of the authors I like but if I were to do so I'd definitely love to meet Stephanie Perkins, Esmeralda Santiago, Maya Angelou and James Dashner :)

Who have you met?

 

10 comments:

  1. I've only ever really met two, and one was more celebrity-who-wrote-a-book than author. I addressed a different question this week, though. I'm sure you'll get around to meeting all the authors you listed. They're great! Happy Friday! :D My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never met any authors either, but I hope that I'll be able to meet some soon! :D

    Happy Friday! :)
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to meet someone in the future! I live about an hour and a half from San Francisco so I've been lucky enough to attend quite a few author signings!

    New follower on G+, GFC, and Twitter!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. newest follower!! Lovely site can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, new follower via twitter and GFC.
    I would love to be Maya Angelou, definitely an inspirational woman!
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never really met anyone either but Maya Angelou would be wonderful to meet! Already following on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to college with the author I have a photo with. I'm an existing follower on G+ and GFC.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only ever met one author myself but hope to meet more in the future!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't met any authors either. I was already a Bloglovin' follower, so I followed you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete