Thursday, May 8, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday, #18


 Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 

Question of the Week: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling)


 If I could have dinner with any living or dead authors it'd be James Dashner, Anne Eliot, Esmeralda Santiago, Stephanie Perkins, Michelle Hodkin, Stieg Larsson, E.N. Joy, and Maria V. Snyder.

16 comments:

  1. Michelle Hodkin was in my list too! Thanks for stopping by at Read Write All The Time!
    Following you back through Google+ and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time participating. I followed you on Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living author I'd love to have dinner with...well...Jay Crownover, Lila Felix, Shelly Crane...so many...who else Amanda Maxlyn and Rachael Wade and Julia Quinn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And...Jazmen Greene future author lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked Shelly Laurenston. Their are so many great authors to pick from.

    I followed you on bloglovin'

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie Perkins is also on my list! Her books are just so cute and awesome :)

    New follower via GFC
    Fathomless Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with these authors either. My FF.

    Following you back via GFC
    NightofSnow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your group. I haven't read the Stephanie Perkins books yet but I do have them, and I'm reading the last Maze Runner book right now, and I'm obsessed with it. Minho I love you!!! Thanks for the follow, new follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooohhhh Michelle Hodkin! I forgot about her. I love your list!
    My FF
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of any of those authors... Well actually Marie Snyder sounds familiar but I'm not sure from where at.

    Have a good weekend.

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Maria V. Snyder is one of my favourite authors, love her books!!! New follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie Perkins!! Nice. I picked John Green :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, nice blog!
    My FF
    Http://www.ashes86blog.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stephanie Perkins! I think it'll be fun to be able to dine with her. Followed back via bloglovin.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices! Thanks for visiting my blog:) Following now via GFC!

    x

    Readiculously-Peachy Reads
    http://readiculously-peachy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete