Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blogger Spotlight Sunday Featuring The Book's Buzz Blog~


 For those of you new to the blog, Blogger Spotlight Sunday is my opportunity to share with the followers of my blog, and social media; a new blogger I've met through some means as a way of helping spread the word about their blog. In hopes to help garner page views, follows, and comments.
So check out their interview, drop by their blog, say hi, comment, and follow :)

This weeks featured blog is The Book's Buzz


Thanks so much for being apart of this, Alex!

When did you start blogging and what's your blog about?
Like most recent bloggers, I was ecstatic about making it into the blogging world. Anyways I started about a month ago and am wildly surprised with the outcome. The Book Buzz compiles all newsworthy events, interviews, and book reviews into one blog. 

If you could have one author take over your blog for a day, who would it be and why?
Wow, that would be awesome! I would have Rysa Walker take over my blog for a day. Her book, Timebound, was superb, and I've had the wonderful experience of communicating with her in an interview. Her writing style is somewhat similar to mine, and I just look up to her as an inspiring idol. 

If you could rewrite the ending to any of the books you've read. Which one would you change and why?
Good question. I would rewrite the ending in the book Possession by Elana Johnson. The main character in the book is brainwashed to fall in love with wrong character, and it's just terrible. I hated the ending so much that I refused to read the second book in the series. 

Favorite place to get/buy books
If you asked me this question a month ago, I would have had to say Barnes and Nobles. After starting this blog, I thought it was time for me to purchase a kindle. And let me just say, I'm happy I did. I am absolutely obsessed with reading on my kindle. 

The world is ending, what fictional world would you escape and live in?
The first thing that comes to my mind when the world ends: Where is my kindle? If the world really were to end, I would escape and live in the fictional world of Doomed by Tracy Deebs. Imagine the world coming to an end and... you must beat a computer game to save it! Like... AWESOME, especially for someone like me- a computer game aficionado. 

What is your dream job? If you have one you can share that, what do you do?
I don't have a job D:  But... My dream job is to become a marine biologist. I have been dreaming of becoming a marine biologist ever since I was little. Blogging is sort of just a hobby for me. But nonetheless, I love doing it!  

Villain or Hero? Why?
Villian. Always. Why I like being evil? I really don't know the answer to that question. Sometimes I just feel like the villains get the best lines in every movie or book. 

Name three of the best books you've read this year so far.
1. The Alchemyst by Michael Scott 
2. Shifting by Bethany Wiggins 
3. Timebound by Rysa Walker 

Favorite drink, why?
Boba tea! Why? Is that even a question? Boba tea is just awesome. Plus, the little tapioca balls at the bottom are so much fun to chew! 

Tell us three books that are on your to be read pile, and recommend one book to other readers.
1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
2. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 
3. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
I would recommend Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. You can check out my full review and character analysis HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Great interview! It is always exciting to meet new bloggers!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you do this feature on your blog & I get to meet new bloggers every week.
    http://lovingthelanguageofliteracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete