Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blogger Spotlight Sunday Featuring 4 Ever Crazy For YA


For those of you who don't know what Blogger Spotlight Sunday is (because you've never seen it, are a new visitor, or noticed I haven't done one in GOD knows how long, it is a post where I spotlight a blogger who's new or old and wants to get to know bloggers and readers. They do so by answering a couple of questions and putting themselves out there. 

The purpose of this post/meme is to introduce bloggers and/or readers to blogs they wouldn't otherwise find and in return the featured blogger gains exposure, readers and hopefully followers!
 
This Weeks Feature:
 
When did you start blogging and why? What's your blog about?
 
Two of my friends and I started blogging because of the blogs we've seen on the Internet.  We wanted to be like them: reviewing books, inspiring people to read more books, and even receiving free books in exchange for only a review. Our blog is about reviewing books and letting people know what books are out there because we love them and want to share them with the world.
 
April showers bring may flowers but they also bring books. Tell us five of your most anticipated books coming out in May or later this summer.
 
Deluge by Lisa Tawn Bergren, the fifth and final book in the River of Time series.
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, the sixth and final book in the Mortal Instruments series.
The One by Kiera Cass, the last book in The Selection series.
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross, the fourth book in the Steampunk Chronicles.
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken, the last book in the Darkest Minds series
 
If you could swap two fictional characters and change their fictional words. Who would they be and why?
 
Ooh, this is fun. I would swap Irial from the Wicked Lovely series with Four from the Divergent trilogy just to see what they would do in the other's world. I mean, putting Four in a world with no logic whatsoever? Putting Irial in a world that he could manipulate and nobody would know the difference? It would be so interesting. And probably funny.
 
Hardcover or Paperback, why?
Hardback, because it lasts longer and the covers are usually better than paperbacks.
 
If you could interview one author, who would it be and why? Give us one question you'd ask them?
 
I would interview John Green. He is probably the most interesting author outside of writing. I constantly watch his YouTube videos and they show the crazy side of him that was not expressed in his books. I would ask him why he is so fond of killing off main characters.
 
If you could give one of your favorite books alternate endings, which book would it be and how would you change it?
 
I would definitely change the ending of Clockwork Princess. Throughout the whole series I was on Team Will, but the epilogue ruined the relationship for me. I would have made it so that Tessa gave up her immortality to be able to die with Will.
 
Favorite snack
 
Anything chocolate.
Favorite book to movie adaptation
Harry Potter
 
If you could pick an author to write a story about you who would it be and what would the book be about?
 
Suzanne Collins. I love her writing style and I believe she would be the best author to turn my life into a hit YA book. The book would be about my life but I hope she would be able to use her writing magic to make it interesting. It is going to take a lot of magic.
 
Favorite song
This changes sporadically, so right now it's "Live in Living Color" from the musical Catch Me If You Can.
 
STOP BY SAY HI< COMMENT< AND FOLLOW!
Interested in being featured hit that email button!
 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to interview John Green too! And I am so excited for The One!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - followed back :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I'm not the only one with a chocolate addiction. Woop! ^_^

    ReplyDelete