Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Ten Books to read if you like Pretty Little Liars (The TV show)

I don't know about any of you but when Pretty Little Liars is on I am glued to the television screen. I love the suspense and the mystery of the show. If you are anything like me and you are a PLL fanatic here are some books that are often grouped as similar and I think you might enjoy them!

1. The Lying Game by Sarah Shepard
Of course I'd chose her other YA novel, The Lying Game. I think Shepard has a knack for creating a panting, edge of your seat kind of mystery while maintaining it's young voice.
2. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Eerie phone calls and strange packages I think this one fits well with the Pretty Little Liar theme.
3. Private by Kate Brian
Prestigious school, clique-y mean girls sounds very Pretty Little Liars-esque.
 4. Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder
Cliques, Mean girls and murder.
 5-6. Gossip Girl and It girl by CecilyVon Ziegesar

7. Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
8. Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag 
9. Kiss me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
Scarlett Wakefield finally gets her first kiss and he dies in her arms. Soon, everyone is blaming her that is until she receives an anonymous note.
10. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen



5 comments:

  1. Will be checking some of these books out! I am always looking for books like Pretty Little Liars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has nothing to do with this, but have you ever read the Thirst series by Christopher Pike? I am currently reading them.. more like obsessing over them. I'll check out Deadly little secret for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't. I have to go on Goodreads and see what they're about :)

      Delete
  3. Deadly Little Secret and Private seem to be pretty good. Going to add them to my TBR, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete