Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sunshine Blog Award!


 It's really super cool to win or be nominated for awards when your blog is not even a year old. Frankly, it makes me feel pretty darn good. Thanks Awesome Book Assessment for the nomination. Here are the award rules: 1 - Thank the person who gave you the award.
2 - Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.
3 - Pass the award on to ten other bloggers (Be sure to show the Sunshine Award logo so they can use it too)

Ten things about me others might not know
1. I really like the rain. I like the feelings I get while it rains, and I like the smell. Call me weird. I don't know.
2. I love to be alone. It allows me to time to read my bible, be myself, read some YA, and just be. 
3. I love Pretty Little Liars and Scandal. 
4. I have a serious potato chip eating problem.
5.  I love accessories just as much as I love books, and I have over 100 pieces of jewelry.
6. I love the color pink, preferably hot pink.
7. I would love to raid Carrie's (sex in the city) closet. If only we were even remotely close to the same size. 
8. One of the main reasons I love going to the movies, is the popcorn. (extra butter)
9. I would love to wear Bella Swan's Twilight wedding dress to my very own wedding some day,  or at least a very close replica. That dress is amazing.
10. I like stuffed animals.

Nominations:

No comments:

Post a Comment