Friday, April 18, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #15




                                             Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 

Question of the Week: Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities? 

 If I could join in on the Spring Break Festivities, I would go to London. I'm not really into beaches so I'd go somewhere I could be chill just as easily. I'd do some shopping and sightseeing. I heard it rains a lot but that's all the better for me because I love the rain. I'll grab some cute rain boots, a good umbrella and be on my way :)
 What about you guys?

7 comments:

  1. Ahh London is near the top of my travel list, and I have a couple friends who live there. Good choice! Followed back on GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love London....the museums, the architecture. I've been many times, but haven't visited recently, so I agree -- it would be a great place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. London would be amazing! I love the rain, too-- developed a taste for it living near Seattle for two years. Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love London! So many amazing things to see :) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to visit London. I've been intending to go for a long time and the timing just never works out right. I've gotten used to the rain, I'm Irish ;-) Can be annoying though, especially when it barely stops for months!

    New bloglovin and twitter follower, and added you on G+
    My FF
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy F&F. I have a half brother in London i would love to visit. Followed via bloglovin
    ❤ Brittany @ Please Feed the Bookworm
    Follow Me Back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to London one day. Sorry for the very late return visit. Following :)

    ReplyDelete