Wednesday, April 30, 2014

5 Reasons Why Book Lovers "Love" Goodreads

Reason #1: It's a site for people who love books. Goodreads is like an amazing hybrid between the library and the bookstore.


 Reason #2: You can be book crazy amongst like minded people, because let's face it everyone else thinks your weird, or nerdy, or both.



 Reason # 3: Virtual Book Shelves. I mean come do I even have to explain why this is an awesome feature. You have the option of adding as many books as you like and shelve them any way you like. Hash tag book lovers dream.


Reason #4: The option of a virtual book club. Some of us either don't have the time or the option of joining an actual book club. So it's pretty cool when you can join with like minded people and talk about a book you're reading.


Reason #5: Finding new books. I think a majority of the books I've read and found and loved have all been books I've discovered on Goodreads.



12 comments:

  1. hehe I definitely agree on #5!! I found like 2 or 3 books from Goodreads that I really want to read. Awesome post! Thanks for sharing :))

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fully and totally agree. And the gif's are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Goodreads a bit too much, haha! I found it accidentally about a year and a half ago, and it's just wonderful. It's soooo time consuming though! Plus I have a bad habit of adding books I'd like to read on GR but never actually reading them...my TBR list is growing really big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I know the feeling. I'm right up there with you. I don't know how I honestly expect to read every book I want to read. I think when I get to heaven I'm going to ask for a do over so I can read some more. :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE GOODREADS AND AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING

    that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post and I could relate to all the things that you have mentioned :) I feel ashamed (in a good way) that I admit that I do all of these things :D Have a nice day! Much Love, Tanya x

    ReplyDelete