Monday, March 31, 2014

This Girl Reads A lot gives birth to sexy baby...Secretly Sexy Reads

So I have created something of a baby site. I've been contemplating doing so for a while now. I've been wanting to review more New Adult and Adult Romance Novels and I played with the idea of just adding the page onto this site but I just didn't like the idea of it. As you can see I went ahead and created an additional blog altogether. Will it be hard to manage both? Quite possibly. I plan to try so if you love New Adult, Romance etcetera please do follow and check it out. I haven't posted a review as of yet BUT, my first review will be on Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2) by Pepper Winters. For those of you who haven't read it (you probably should, if you're into this genre) Honestly he's abusive and downright infuriating, and YES, he is a billionaire (we could do with a lot less of this type in novels, seriously) . I won't roll my eyes because I really love this story. Maybe there's something wrong with me *shrugs shoulders* How can I love someone so downright, nasty. I don't know but I digress. Google it or better yet Goodreads it and keep an eye out for my review on the new site:


I am not abandoning this site, WHATSOEVER! This is just an addition. :P


2 comments: