Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm slacking, and I can't get up.

Let me start off by saying blogging is hard...not that it's hard to do but, it's just like so time consuming and hard to keep up with at times.



Not that reading is hard but sometimes you just get in a reading slump. I'm sort of in one not that I'm having a really hard time trying to review so many books and keep up with life, and I don't even have a job. (YET!) It's quite sad really.

I just feel like some authors look at me like I'm this reading machine. You insert a book and a review comes out. It unfortunately doesn't happen that way. Some of you are pushy and demanding and quite frankly, I'm not too thrilled about. Life happens, and sometimes it sucks. So please bare with me if I said I will read your book I will do it, I assure you. I am a woman of my word. Even if I am a little slow, okay a lot of slow.


I plan to do a lot more reviewing so please followers and especially authors bare with me. I am trying to update as soon as I can.


For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, Thank YOU! Really! I mean it I've always wanted a blog and because someone out there values my opinions and reads this blog I can continue to do so successfully. I love all of you. 

Okay, back to reading. :)


8 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT. Don't worry about what other people think, and about them being pushy. Just go at your own pace!!!! Don't let reading and blogging become a chore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't want that but I see it trying to happen but I will push through. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I know right? Man when I start blogging I get so focused. Then I'm done and realize I just wasted about 3 hours on writing one blog post (this is before I check it a couple times). Where does the time go!?
    Unappreciated. It will be okay, just take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about demanding authors. Yeah, I said I would read your book, I am going to do it. I'm one person, and my life isn't soulfully dedicated only to reading. I have places to be too, I have people to see, I think that sometimes authors forget that their reviewers are people that have things to do before they read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, sometimes it's like they expect you to finish a whole novel in a day. Writing reviews is time consuming as well and sometimes, you just don't have the energy to do everything as properly as you want to.

    Hang in there sis.

    ReplyDelete