Monday, December 2, 2013

Manic Monday #4, Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Manic Monday is a meme hosted by myself in which I post about a book I am manic about.
 The definition of Manic is defined as "pertaining to or affected by mania. Mania is defined as "excessive excitement or enthusiasm; craze." (courtesy of dictionary.com)

Today's choice for Manic Monday is Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I just started this series about a week ago, and I seriously feel like I can't wait to get my hands on this book but sadly I do have to...wait. I can't get the copy from the library until I'm in the area where the library is and I'm miles and miles away. It sucks that they only had an eBook copy of only the first book. I mean geez? I knew I shouldn't have started but now that I did I NEED IT!


*sigh* Is there any book you want really bad, so bad, that you are manic about it?

3 comments:

  1. I love love love this series, it is so good! Too bad you can't get a copy of it. I can get kind of crazy when I want a book. I'm in the US and I actually ordered the last book in the Embrace series (Empower) from Fishpond because the book is out in Australia, but won't be out here until May or something. It arrived this past week and I was so happy! So yeah, manic about that book. ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sucks!/ I haven't caught up in the Embrace series yet but yeah thats manic but that's what true bookworms do don't they?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Lord this series is ten shades of AWESOME!!! Just wait till you get all the way through (maybe you should take your time) the last book in the series "OPPOSITION" isn't expected out until AUGUST 2014!! Yeah I'm DYING!!

    S.Huston @ Head In The Clouds
    http://readbookswilltravel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete