Thursday, December 5, 2013

Feature and Follow #13






Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 

Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.


I moved to a new state. I moved from New York City to Atlanta. I want to say that I've loved it here the past year but unfortunately it hasn't gone as planned, and I'm far from enjoying it. I'm not cut out to be a southern girl. I'm trying to get back to New York City where I belong! There is officially no place like it in the world and I miss it terribly. I'm going to go back and hug a taxi cab or something :P

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I love New York City. We've lived in Montana for a little over a year and we're ready to leave. 100,000 people is far too small for big city people like me.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping by my blog :) Your blog is simply gorgeous! New follower, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though Portugal is a small country, I also miss living in the capital. A few years ago I moved from Lisbon to the countryside and the first years were dificult. But now I'm quite adjusted to living here, even though I would still prefer moving back to Lisbon if I had a chance. So, I totally understand you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally need to move back! I miss all the hustle and bustle!

      Delete
  4. Moving is always exciting. I think I can live both in the city and in the country. I just need a cozy home and a big city in driving distance.

    New follower via Bloglovin and GFC.

    This is my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to move back to New York soon. I haven't really moved that in the sense like what you meant here. We transferred houses but always in the same city but I can imagine what it must feel like to not be in a place you know you were supposed to be. Happy moving.. :)

    Thanks for dropping by my FF earlier and for the follow :) Following you right back thru bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well have fun hugging the taxi...I'm sure that will be an interesting experience xD
    Old Follower :D
    Happy reading
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're not having a good time in Atlanta. It's a nice place to visit. I'm not sure I'd live there, though. I love visiting NYC. I'm not sure I'm cut out for the big city life, though. Good luck getting back!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've lived in Florida just about all my life, but I did consider moving to NYC once (a few times, actually). Unfortunately, as much as I love the city, itself, I can't deal with the cold. My native FL blood... I start to shiver when it goes below 80*, lol!!! Good luck getting home!!!

    ReplyDelete