Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shelve it Saturday ( I got a little click happy!)


I got a little carried away yesterday I just saw free and I couldn't stow my twitchy one click finger (Haha! FSOG reference) Today is the first Shelve it Saturday that I actually added a lot to my "shelves." There were so many free books yesterday that I just went off and kept clicking, some others I got off review sites!

My Kindle Finds from Black Friday: (All were free except for Hopeless which was 0.99cents, and The Secret of Ella and Micheal which was 0.49 cents)





Review copies either Edelweiss or Netgalley:



Did you pick up anything yesterday? I couldn't shop so I stuck to one clicking. Anybody score anything good?

5 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I read Tragic a little while ago, and I totally loved it. I thought Hopeless was awesome, too. I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I have Cruel Beauty too, it looks so good can't wait to dig into that :) Enjoy your books and happy reading! ^-^
    Thanks for stopping by my haul. Old follower.
    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eden by Keary Taylor is incredible! I'm starting book three in the series this month after being lucky enough for the author to send me an ARC. I'm so jealous, I've been dying to read Into The Still Blue. Awesome haul, can't wait to see some of your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been wanting to red Eden forever! I finally got it and free. Can't beat that. I look forward to reading it and the others! /Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete