Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature&Follow Friday #12




Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 
What is your favorite thanksgiving food? If you are not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

Ahh Thanksgiving! I love all the options of great foods!
I just want to eat it all up!

My favorite thanksgiving dish has to be rutabagas/turnips. I know it sounds weird but the way my mother makes them I could just eat an entire bowl of them. I would tell you what's in it but then I'd have ta' kill ya'. LOL. (Not really)
What's your favorite thanksgiving dish?

8 comments:

  1. Happy #FF! :)

    New GFC follower...
    Checkout my #FF at http://njkinny.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazmen, thanks for the follow, Following you via Google.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a bit different! I don't think I have ever even had a turnip!
    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandma's turnips is the only ones I ever tried and cared for but it's not my fave. I do love stuffing and pumpkin pie though.

    Thanks for stopping by following back, GFC, FB , Pinterest and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove that meme :) That's literally me after a rough day at Uni - I just come home and let food fly into my mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so hard when I saw the gif you added for this - that's exactly what I looked like yesterday, LOL. I'm not a turnip person, but I do love rolls! :) Thanks for visiting My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I guess I'll keep my pie for myself and I guess you can keep the turnips, though I've never had that dish! Thanks for following, I returned the favour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gif made me laugh. New follower via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete