Monday, October 14, 2013

Young Adult Series I Wish More People Read

I've read some really good YA series in the last couple of years and there are quite a few I wish more people read or knew about. Here are a few:



This is a good series with an intriguing plot. 
There are some tear jerker moments. At least there were for me.


I love this series! I'm dying to get the second book which came out in July or August sometime.
I'm hoping to get it for a birthday present? Maybe?






I really like this series. I like stories with strong female characters.



I have a serious crush on the guys in here. This is a great series!


What are some of the YA series you wish more people read?
Share away. 

(THIS IS A PRE-SCHEDULED POST. ALL COMMENTS MADE WILL BE RESPONDED TO WHEN I'M BACK ONLINE.)


5 comments:

  1. I've only seen the Eve series in this one, and never read any, but since you recommend them they seem really interesting! Gotta check them out-- wouldn't wanna miss out on some nice stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Archers of Avalon, it was so good! I really liked the Eve series too. I'll have to check out The Numbers Trilogy, thanks for recommending! I would recommend The Violet Eden series, the 4th book just came out and it's the best one yet! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven;t read any of these yet, and I haven't even seen the Archers of Avalon. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many books out there that I would like to recommend to anyone and everyone I know. This is such a good question :) I guess I will have to stick with a recent read of mine. It's book 1 of 3 in the Quicksilver Legacy Series by author Laura DeBruce called, "The Riddle of Prague" http://theriddleofprague.com/about/. It is an exciting, addictive YA page turner that will leave you desperately wanting more! The lead character Hana is in Prague taking care of some family business when she soon finds herself immersed in the culture and a mystery linked to her family home, "The Rookery" that has to do with the secret of immortality! She has family in Prague that are not what they appear to be and after a murder, a break-in, and kidnapping Hana is determined to get to the bottom of this! She also meets Alex, a super cute and smart American boy who joins her on the adventure. The book is unpredictable and a lot of fun to read. I am so excited for the next book to come out and I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Eve trilogy! I wish it was more popular for sure.

    fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete