Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feature&Follow Friday #9



 Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is:

What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has? 

(IF I DON'T REPLY IT IS BECAUSE I AM WITHOUT INTERNET. ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS DURING THIS TIME WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BACK WHEN I'M BACK ONLINE. THANKS!)
I am probably one of the only people who haven't read the following:

Books I've not read that seemingly everyone else has:
I have not read a single Harry Potter book (I can hear the gasps all over the blogosphere) Yes. I have managed to go reading my entire life and never read one. I'm not into sorcery and witches and things--so that's probably why I've never read it. I will probably read it in the future. Possibly.

I'm actually working on reading the first book in this series. This book has always looked too kiddy which explains why I've never read it. 

Clockwork angel I haven't read but I got the eBook free so I'll be checking it out. 

I've seen Sarah Dessen around and never read a single book. I think I may start this year.

Shows that I've never watched that seemingly everyone else has:

Another batch of populars I've managed to avoid. Maybe one day...

What are some of yours?


17 comments:

  1. Hopping through. You must watch Doctor Who! I started watching it in May and watched 7 seasons in a month (4 episodes a day often). I'm obsessed. It's an incredible show.
    New Bloglovin' follower! My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may make a netflix day or week of it someday soon. LOL. Thanks. I'm already following you!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read those books are watched either of those shows. I would like to read the two last books though :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/feature-and-follow-66.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen doctor who either, although all 3 of my roomies have. I know what a dalek is and that is about it hahaha.

    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read all those books and I loved them all. I also am a huge fan of Teen Wolf, it's a great show! :D New follower on Bloglovin' :)

    Crim Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doctor Who! Oh, you must watch it. I've never read any of the Percy Jackson books either, or anything by Sarah Dessen. I'll have to check her out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Harry Potter, but none of the others. Doctor Who is pretty cool but I haven't watched Teen Wolf either. Thanks for stopping by my FF! GFC follower.

    Kimber Leigh @ Kimber Leigh Writes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Alison. I've watched 5 seasons of Doctor Who in the last month, and I've still got another 3 to go. It is crazy addicting! Also Sarah Dessen is amazing, but I highly recommend starting with some of her older work. Thanks for the follow, and I'm a new bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condition is similar to yours. I have also not watched Doctor Who and Teen Wolf and not read the most of the books you've mentioned above.

    Thanks for stopping by at <a href="http://novelstheywroteormoviestheymade.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/friday-ff-books-not-read-yet/>My #FF</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Harry Potter for the first time in 2012, and I loved it! And I read Percy Jackson last month! I liked them. I read the first Clockwork book when it came out but haven't read the other two. I haven't read any Dessen books! I watch both of those shows!

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so behind on those. I will get to them soon. I hope!

      Delete
  10. High five! I have not read any Harry Potter book. Almost like you, I never was into that kind of thing. Though as a kid my mom banned them from our house but it was one of the only things I never rebelled against with her haha. I don't plan on ever reading them either, at this point I don't want to ruin my record. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any Sarah Dressen books either. The other three I have though :) Even though it seems kiddy they are still pretty good. I haven't watched Doctor Who either actually. Been meaning to as well, but just haven't had the inclination to watch that many seasons lol.

    New Follower
    Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any Percy Jackson or Infernal Devices books, although I do own Clockwork Angel. Got it through a promo at the movies when I went to see The Host. I haven't seen Teen Wolf either. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Old follower
    Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen Harry Potter a lot but, in my opinion that was an amazing series. Clockwork Angel was good too haha. I started watching Teen Wolf and have liked it more then I thought I would. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed back via Bloglovin!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Harry Potter series I have read but not the others yet. I still want to see Doctor Who and Teen Wolf as well...one day. :)

    ReplyDelete