Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finding it by Cora Carmack Book Review

 Finding it by Cora Carmack   
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
Publish Date: October,  2013

Goodreads Blurb:

Most girls would kill to spend months traveling around Europe after college graduation with no responsibility, no parents, and no-limit credit cards. Kelsey Summers is no exception. She's having the time of her life...or that's what she keeps telling herself.

It's a lonely business trying to find out who you are, especially when you're afraid you won't like what you discover. No amount of drinking or dancing can chase away Kelsey's loneliness, but maybe Jackson Hunt can. After a few chance meetings, he convinces her to take a journey of adventure instead of alcohol. With each new city and experience, Kelsey's mind becomes a little clearer and her heart a little less hers. Jackson helps her unravel her own dreams and desires. But the more she learns about herself, the more 

Kelsey realizes how little she knows about Jackson.



Review:
*ARC copy from Edelweiss*  


"I was painfully aware that I was standing in an abandoned-building-turned-bar with a trail of drool across my cheek, and that a guy across the room was now openly laughing at me. 

And he was fucking gorgeous, which made it so much worse."



Let me just start off by saying that this is by far my favorite book in the entire series. I really don't understand why I see reviews under 4 stars for this book. It is fantastic! It is everything I want in a romance, broken girl and guy, steamy intimate scenes, intense burning love, and an amazing scenery for the story setting.

I think I fell even more in love with Europe than I was before. I absolutely loved the scenery, it's how I imagine Europe to be, and that only added to the story. It only intensified each moment. I loved Hunt (Jackson) and Kelsey together. I just loved them so so much! I'm a complete and total sap and I don't care. I won't apologize for being girly about this book because, I smiled, I squealed and I fanned, myself that is. *steamy*

There is a great ending, and twist to this book.  I think I smiled for the whole last couple of pages. You will laugh, you will swoon, you will be angry, you will cry,  and some of you may not do any of those but you will love it, and you will love it hard.

Carmack has done it again, and I will have a void left in my little book reader heart until I can get more of Jackson.








6 comments:

  1. Wonderful review. Seriously, i feel disappointed in myself for not starting this series as yet after reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people don't like it. I think it all depends on your taste because I loved it!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed Losing It, so I may pick this one up. I like books contemporary romance books that make me smile. Great review! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you should. I think you will enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  3. I just skimmed through your review since I am afraid of spoilers. Losing it is still on my To-be-bought list. I am waiting for another Amazon sale where I can buy the first two books for 0.99$. So far, I haven't seen any negative reviews for this book from the bloggers that I follow.

    I hope that the books will be on sale soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great books. I hope you get to read them soon. :)

      Delete