Friday, September 27, 2013

Feature &Follow Friday # 8



 Feature & Follow Friday and How it Works:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is:

Q: Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots.


I would love to show you some amazing looking little nooks where I read but sadly no. All I have is my “Lonely, vaguely pedophiliac...futon" (Ha check out my John Green reference)


Nothing special but I enjoy reading on it. I love my little red futon and I made those pillows myself (YAY me!) I don't read outside because I absolutely hate bugs and I'm always getting bit. Although when I go back to NY I probably will be. It's something about sitting on a bench in New York City with everything going on around me and I'm just lost in a book. I love it!

What's some of your favorite reading spots?

15 comments:

  1. I love that it's red! Its so fun and vibrant!

    Old follower :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very bright.. haha, but looks rather comfy..

    Old follower. My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bright colors kind of girl! Although the picture makes it look a little brighter than it actually is. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love it!
    New Follower!
    My F&F http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. It's bright and red and all fancy :) Following you back via Facebook and GFC. Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that beautiful red couch looks super comfy!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by The Ultimate Bookworms today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stoppin by my blog and following me. I am now following you back! That is a fine looking red futon you got there. I am looking forward to reading your posts :-) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lol. I look forward to more of your comments and posts.

      Delete
  7. Nice nook!! Love your pillows. Reading in NY city does sound like fun!! Next time I travel there I will sure try it :)

    You have a really good blog!! I'm a new follower via Bloglovin :)

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I miss NYC so bad. I can't wait to go back! Thanks for following back :)

      Delete
  8. I like to read on my couch:
    http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/follow-me-friday-reading-nook-tour/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your pillows! :) It would be nice to read a good book in Central Park, but it might be a bit noisy. :)
    Old follower.

    My FF :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's really nice! Thanks for stopping by! I'm now following you with Bloglovin... :)

    ReplyDelete