Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWW Wednesday, #1

W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by ShouldBeReading. All you need to do to participate is to answer these three questions,
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


1. I'm currently reading Quarantine by James Phelan, it's one of my Netgalley picks. I'm really into post apocalyptic books, so I picked this one out I'm about half way through, it's pretty good so far.











2. I just recently finished reading a book by the name of Aqua Blue by Marian L. Thomas. I read it for an upcoming book blitz/tour/promotion thing. I plan on reviewing here later this month. I really liked it btw.










3. I will most likely be reading Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey next, another Net Galley pick.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these title. They look interesting and I will be sure to look them up. Hope you enjoy them. Happy Reading and here's my WWW .

    ReplyDelete