Wednesday, August 14, 2013

W...W...W... Wednesdays # 2

W...W...W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by ShouldBeReading. All you need to do to participate is to answer these three questions,
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

1. I'm currently reading: Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey. 

This is one of my Netgalley reads. It's pretty okay so far. I'm not far enough in
to tell really.

2. I just recently finished reading Gargoyle Addiction by Livia Olteano. It was a great book! It's apart of a tour stop I'm participating it. Look forward to my review in September!


3. I think I will be reading Dead Peasants by Dustin Stevens. I've been asked to review it and I probably should get on it quickly. I may read it while I read deceived. I'm not sure I don't really like to read two books at one time because one almost always winds up overshadowing the other.
What's your WWW Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. I like the look of Deceived! I hope you enjoy all of your reads :-) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deceive looks interesting. Hope you enjoy reading it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like reading two books at the same time either. Hope you enjoy and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete