Thursday, August 29, 2013

Track It Thursday # 2 (Allegiant Teaser)


It's Track it Thursday, a meme hosted by me where I track down the latest in book news and share what I've found. I haven't been as excited about book news as of late but when I heard that EW, was released a teaser of Allegiant I knew I had to share.



As promised EW, has released a teaser for Allegiant by Veronica Roth. This is a highly anticipated book and I for one am very excited for it. 

I would love to get this as birthday gift as my birthday is only a few days after it's expected release Just throwing that out there :)

I should warn you the excerpt is rather short, just enough to whet your appetites.



Photo Courtesy of EW, Entertainment Weekly Website.
Yup that's it. Pretty frustrating right? Well, we don't have too much longer to go. So hold on! 

 



2 comments: