Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday, # 1




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by TheBrokeandTheBookish, for more information on how Top Ten works visit the link above. The Top Ten Tuesday topic for today is Top Ten books you wish had a sequel.

Jazmen's list of Top Ten Books I wish had a sequel:

10. Eve and Adam by Michael Grant (author of the Gone series), This book didn't necessarily end incompletely but I just would like to know and see more of Eve and Adam.

9. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton. This book was so very comical and sexy.

8. Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. This was a pretty good book and I would like to see more of it.

7. Easy, by Tammara Weber. I just loved this, and I want it to continue on and on.

6. The Catastrophic History of You and Me, by Jess Rothenberg. I adored this book, I wouldn't mind more of the story.

5. The Namesake, by Jhumpa Lahiri. I really like books having do with life, coming of age, and culture. Part of me just feels nosy, and I would like to know what became of the characters after this book.

4. Destined To Kill, by Jourdyn Kelly. I just recently read this book for a review but, I loved it. I'm already badgering the author for a second one. Lol.

3. The Giver, by Lois Lowry. Yes I know this book has more than one book in it's series but the story doesn't continue with Jonas, and I was left wanting to know so much more about him.

2. Girls in White Dresses, by Jennifer Close.

1. What in God's name, by Simon Rich. I just loved it. I laughed a whole lot.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd like to read a sequel to Girls in White Dresses too! Or even just a follow up about Isabella, as I think she was the most interesting character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, more Adam. I feel like the story barely got started with him so I definitely would like a sequel! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Namesake. ANd I recommend Kiterunner if you like culture and family. Actually Kiterunner is probably the best novel I read all year. But then I haven't read six novels on your list, so I may have to correct that soon...thanks for the booklist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Wallbanger, it looks really cute. I wish I liked The Giver, but sadly I found it pretty boring. Thanks for stopping by my blog & following via GFC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have The Giver on my list too, I finished it just a few days ago :)

    My TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy is also on my list. I just loved those characters so much. I still need to read Wallbanger. I'm seeing it pop up on a lot of lists this week and I've heard a lot of good things about it. Maybe it's time to give it a go... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out Wallbanger I loved it! I laughed out aloud quite a bit.

      Delete
  7. I have only heard of two of these books, thanks for following. I followed back as well. :)

    ReplyDelete