Monday, August 5, 2013

Manic Monday #2, The Retribution of Mara Dyer

It's Manic Monday. For those of you just joining me Manic Mondays are the days in which I post about a book that I am manic about. (Preferably books I'm really excited to be released) So let's get down to it shall we?!

This week's Manic Monday pick is *drumroll* The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.


The Mara Dyer series is one of my absolute favorite YA series, it's dark, suspenseful, romantic, and just all around AWESOME! I picked the first book up at the library just on a whim. I didn't know anything about it just that it was one of the librarians picks, so I went ahead and picked it up. I am so happy that I did. It's an amazing series and I am beside myself with excitement waiting for the release of this last book. It was expected to come out on the same day that Allegiant is released Oct.22nd(another book I'm super excited about) but after a trip to Amazon my dreams were shattered when I noticed the date was pushed to next year. I haven't been able to verify what the definite publication date is but, no matter what I'm still waiting and waiting too long. 

I WANT IT NOW!!! but, no I have to wait *sigh*

What book are you manic about?

2 comments:

  1. I was really disappointed when the publication date was pushed back. After that ending, I need this book now! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete