Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? #1


I decided to take part in the It's Monday! What are you reading? meme hosted by Book Journey. The purpose of the meme is to share what you've read last week, the books you're reading, and the books you hope to finish within the week.

Here's mine:

Books I've completed last week:




Books I'm currently reading:( I don't usually read more than one book at once so it's just one book)

I'm finishing this one up:















Books I hope to read this week:





What are you guys reading?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to It's Monday! I love your blog name and tag line...
    All of these titles except Conjured are new to me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good books there. A couple I have heard good buzz about, so you will most likely enjoy your next week reading. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to It's Monday! I hope you enjoy your books this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 to 16 Characters and No One's Angel are waiting on my kindle for me to read! Have a great reading week! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete