Saturday, August 24, 2013

Book Blogger Hop 8/23-8/29


Book Blogger Hop August 23rd- August 29th

Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Coffee Addicted WriterThe purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blogThe purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. 


This weeks question is: Book Blogging is more than just reading. Who helped you set up or run your blog? Or did you do it yourself?


My Answer:

I did absolutely everything by myself. I have major perfectionists issues and I obsessed over every detail for hours until I was satisfied and I constantly find things to improve on. I think design and accessibility are just as important as content. I wanted my blog to look pretty lol so I worked on it. It's not perfect but it's too my liking and that's good enough for me.

What about you?

10 comments:

  1. I like the look of my blog, but I tend not to be a perfectionist with it. It's been the same for a while now and I'm ok with it that way. Maybe I need to change it up, but time just never seems to be on my side.

    Nice blog!

    http://librarytalker.blogspot.com/2013/08/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run my blog by myself,visiting back,new GFC follower too.

    Mich Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm already following you :)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is pretty. And I agree content does matter as well as looks. You've done a great job.
    Following back.
    Thanks for stopping by Kero's Book Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by my hop! :) Your blog looks great too!

      Delete
  4. I like your blog. I love the contrasting colors and the clean lines.

    One of my biggest problems, in the beginning was remembering to not fix something if it wasn't broken. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks terrific. Love your header.

    Have a great day!!

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also redesigned some parts of my blog several times - and it's only 4 months old. I was getting a bit obsessed with it. But now I've decided to stop changing stuff and focus on content.

    Here's my answer if you'd like to read it.

    ReplyDelete