Sunday, August 4, 2013

Book Blogger Hop # 2 (August 2nd-August 8th)



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer, and each week, one blogger submits a prompt that other book bloggers answer. 
This week's prompt was submitted by Elizabeth at Silver's Reviews. The prompt is:
How do you turn down a review request?

I've never turned down a review request even when it's not a genre I don't particularly like. I think sometimes that's how you find hidden gems. Well it has happened that way for me. Although if I am overwhelmed by book review requests I politely let the author know that I am unable to do it at the time but if they are willing to wait I will gladly do it when I have more time and usually they're okay with that.

How do you turn down a review request?





1 comment:

  1. I ask sometimes too if I think it is a book I would like and I don't have time now.

    The author usually is willing to wait.

    Enjoy your week.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete