Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blogger Spotlight Sunday, Brianna of Listful Booking



It's time for another blogger spotlight sunday, so meet Brianna of Listful Booking.


Blogger Spotlight Sunday is a meme hosted by ME, that spotlights and promote bloggers in order to gain page views and followers. It only works if we support one another. So stop by, comment, say hi, and follow.

If you would like to be interviewed or you are interested in participating in the Blogger Spotlight Tour email me HERE, or click the link provided.


Me: Tell us a little about your blog and what you do on it.
Brianna: "I primarily read/review young adult and new adult. There's adult books thrown into the mix as well and sometimes even some classics. I also participate in a few different meme's so that way there is a little bit of everything. I also have a bi-monthly Cage Match where I pit different things against each other (books vs. their movies, different monsters, different characters, etc.)."

Me: When did you start blogging and why?
Brianna: I started blogging about a month ago (if that). Where I live there's not really a community of readers so I thought why not finally join the blogging community and share some good books. 

Me: Least favorite fictional character, why? 

Brianna: My least favorite character has been Ignatius J. Reilley from A Confederacy of Dunces. He was annoying, crude, and just crazy. I know that's how he's supposed to be, but I did not enjoy him at all.

Me: How did you come up with your blog name, and what does it mean?

Brianna:I love making lists and I love books so it's a play on words. People "lust" for books and such so it just sort of combined and became "Listful Booking"

Me: If you could choose ONE fictional character to bring to life, who would it be and why?

Brianna: Wow... this is a toughie. I have never really been one to have book boyfriends or antyhing like that exactly. If I had to choose... it would be Daniel from Where I End and You Begin. He seems super interesting and I would love to talk losing faith with him. Also, I would totally want to go on photo adventures with him.

Me: Physical book or eBook?

Brianna: Typically I would choose a physical book. I do have a Nook and love it, but nothing compares to the feel of a book in your hand. Also, you can put them on shelves and stare at the physical books easier than on an eReader.


Want more of Brianna? Find her on GOODREADS.

Stop by say hi, comment, and FOLLOW!

5 comments: