Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blogger Spotlight: Sibella of Reviews of Ya Books



So we all know how hard it is to get your blog circulated, and followed, so I think we as bloggers should help each other. I will be doing my part by conducting interviews with other bloggers and highlighting their wonderful blogs. I will doing this every sunday just FYI in attempts to promote and highlight blogs to help them gain visitors and followers.

My first interview and spotlight is with Sibella from Reviews of Ya Books. I got her to talking about her blog and got some randoms facts about her to share.

When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging in January of this year. I guess I started blogging because, aside from one person that I know I had nobody to discuss books with. With a blog, Tons of people can see my post, and comment on them, so in a way, we are all discussing books all the time.

What set off your book craze?

I have always been around people who loved books. So it was just bound to happen.

Favorite author and why.

My favorite author is probably Tahereh Mafi. I love the way she writes. Everything is just so raw with emotion.

Creepiest book you have ever read and why it creeps you out.
I have never read a book that legitimately scared me. Can I change it to a movie that scared me? If I can, the newest Evil Dead movie. *Shudders* 


Favorite time and place to read and why.

My favorite time to read is defiantly when the sun is setting. It is just so calming. I ALWAYS read on my bed. I can never read in the living room or anything because it is always loud.


Check out Sibella's latest review HERE.

 And of course check out her blog for other great reviews, and other fun things. Head on over, drop a comment, say hi, and maybe even follow! She'd love to have you :)

You can also find Sibella on Goodreads stacking her shelves, and chatting in groups!

Next week's feautured blogger is Holly from Part of That World blog.




7 comments:

  1. Hi i'm Alexis from Lexi Swoons. Thanks for following me the other day. I'm new to blogging and love getting new readers (and page views lol) This post is awesome! I would definitely love your help getting my blog out there and would even like to pay it forward and help other new bloggers getting started. Let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I'e love to interview you and also have you join in. Why don't you email me? thebookkeeper85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea! Us book bloggers should definitely help each other out, after all..we share a common goal of our love for books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys but it only works if you guys visit and follow the bloggers I spotlight. So please do so. I would love for this to be a useful and helpful idea! Thanks guys! Also if your interestested in being interviewed email me @thebookkeeper85@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. I love this idea. I think this is the perfect way to highlight blogs and also just meet more book lovers! Thanks for starting this and I would love to be a part of it and also help in anyway I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sibella is amazing, she just reviewed my debut novel Rouge. Just have to also add that it's a very unique idea to interview bloggers instead of just authors all the time! Bravo, Jazmen!!

    ReplyDelete