Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blogger Spotlight: Holly of Part of That World Blog


Blogger Spotlight Sunday is a meme hosted by ME, that spotlights and promote bloggers in order to gain page views and followers. It only works if we support one another. So stop by, comment, say hi, and follow.

If you would like to be interviewed or you are interested in participating in the Blogger Spotlight Tour email me HERE, or click the link provided.

It's Blogger Spotlight Sunday, and today I'm bringing you my interview with Holly from Part of That World blog, and she's sharing some interesting tidbits about herself with you.


When and why did you start blogging?
It was just a whim, a creative space to put down my thoughts and feelings. I love writing, so it was a great way to channel that energy. But now I've turned it into a full-time book blog, with the occasional bits and pieces about myself. :)

Favorite Genre and why?
Fantasy. Hands down. I love getting lost in new worlds. And I just love the idea of anything becoming possible.

Favorite Book Villian
Ooh, this is a hard one. I guess I'd have to say Voldemort, from Harry Potter. He was a fantastic villain.

A song that reminds you of a book and why.
4. I don't think there are any specific songs that remind me of books. I always have music on when I'm reading, but if I'm lost in a world, it just fades away.

If you were on a deserted island and could only take three books, what would they be? 
5. Now, this is a hard question! I wish I could take them all! Haha. Okay, okay, I'll choose three. *thinks real hard* Maybe I'll just say the entire Archers of Avalon series. I could read those books over and over again. :)

Follow Holly on Twitter/ Pinterest/ Goodreads 

Holly is currently hosting a Giveaway  that ends on the 20th, enter while you can!

Giveaway details: Winners will receive an eBook copy of Protector by Joanne Wadsworth. The giveaway is *international*

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you on goodreads on a follow for follow post. New follower! Check out my blog? It's at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, thanks for commenting on my post. :) New follower, and I love your blog! Do you have a bloglovin' account? If you don't, you need to make one :D
    Glad to meet another blogger!
    ~Cambrie xoxo
    @http://andsothebookbegins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have bloglovin'. The link is in the sidebar and thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for interviewing me! This was a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete