Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ato Z Bookish Survey created by Perpetual Page Turner





Survey courtesy of Perpetual Page Turner

Author you’ve read the most books from:

Janet Evanovich. I'm almost through the entire Stephanie Plum series.

Best Sequel Ever:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth.

Currently Reading:

Faking it by Cora Carmack.

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Hot chocolate.

E-reader or Physical Book?

Physical book. It will always be physical book even though I do read eBooks.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Ethan from The Lying Game series by Sara Shepard.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.

Hidden Gem Book:

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Goodreads. I don't think I would have found nearly as many books to read if I hadn't discovered that site. 

Just Finished:

No one's angel by Kelly Walker.

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Books with faeries. Unless I read a book that can convince me otherwise, I'm not interested. It's just something about it I do not like.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James. 579 pages. Don't judge me. 

Major book hangover because of:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

Number of Bookcases You Own:

4. None, sadly.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

I don't really read books more than once but I have read When I was a Puerto Rican by Esmeralda Santiago more than once.

Preferred Place To Read:

Bed.
Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
“You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you."
My tongue warred with my mind. "Today," I whispered.
Noah stood slowly, his body skimming mine as he rose. "Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.” 

Reading Regret:

I regret reading Water Wars. I really hated it. Sorry.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

I have so many of those, The Mortal Instruments, The Archers of Avalon, Study series, Revenants, and on and on.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

When I was Puerto Rican by Esmeralda Santiago, Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg, and The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Michelle Hodkin. I will probably read anything she writes. 

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

I want ERASED by Jennifer rush SO BAD!

Worst Bookish Habit:

Stopping in the middle of a book and starting another. Is that a book habit?

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Origin by Jessica Khoury.

Your latest book purchase:

That would imply I had money.

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

I stayed up late finishing 4 to 16 Characters by Kelly Hourihan.

5 comments:

  1. Poison Study was so good! And Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, one of my absolute favorites. You should definitely finish Archers of Avalon, I adored that series (and of course Mortal Instruments). Fun post! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove the Mara Dyer series. I only have one book left in the avalon series. I hope to get to these soon!

      Delete
  2. Yes, that is a book habit! I do the same thing- often I'm reading several books at once.

    Here's link to mine!
    http://awesomebookassessment.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-to-z-book-survey.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Stephanie Plum series! Did you see the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I'm not really satisfied with it. Mostly because of Ranger. I just hate when characteristics are off. I think they picked a good grandmother and Lula though.

      Delete