Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What are you reading Wednesday? #2


What are you reading Wednesday?

Well guys it's already Wednesday. So, that means I will be sharing with you all what I'm reading.

For those of you who didn't see my last WARW post, on Wednesdays I share and encourage you to share what I'm reading. You can find my bookly blog schedule  in the tabs below my header.











Everyone has a choice. Abide by the government’s rules and regulations and you may live the average life. Or you can become a Sweeper. Krissa Channing’s destination was clear until Braiden entered her life and clouded her future.

Krissa’s future, which once seemed so promising, is compromised when her relationship with Braiden is forced by the hands of the government. The pressure of an automatic pairing pushes them both down a path they never dreamed they’d travel. 

While Krissa accepts the change, Braiden revolts against the government leaving Krissa alone, her heart torn. Should she follow the rules and regulations and continue down the road mapped out for her? Or should she go against everything she’s been taught and follow after her true love?



What I think so far?: I'm just barely in. So I can't really say but it's a delirium, Inside Out mix. If that makes any sense lol. It seems like it's going to be a good one.

What are you guys reading?
-ThisGirlReadsAlot

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Inside Out yet, but I'm a big Maria V. Snyder fan and I loved Delirium! So that sounds good to me. I'm reading Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan. So far I'm loving it! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that book(glow) on my shelf for the longest. I will get to it soon hopefully. The book I'm reading the theme is very similar to those books you mentioned. It's good so far now that I'm further in.

      Delete