Monday, July 29, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #1

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY
(Yes, I know it's not Friday but better late than never) right?)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by bloggers, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? 
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Click here to read more.

This Week's question: What do you do with your books after you're done reading them?



ANSWER: I keep them of course! I couldn't imagine parting with any of my books. The only exception would be if I'm forced to, or if I really need cash. I may at that point sell them on Ebay or Half.com. At some times (rarely) I give them to my younger sister. I know it's pretty selfish to not share or give them away but I have a hard time parting with them unless I absolutely have too. (judge me not) What about you? What do you do? (Don't forget to drop me a comment if you follow my blog, so that I can be sure to return the favor) =) 



16 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my FF :) New follower Bloglovin and GFC!

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I look forward to more of your posts :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for coming by my blog. New follower in Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower through GFC and Bloglovin now! I know what you mean about parting with books, I have a hard time doing that too! :)

    Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Welcome guys! Don't be strangers :) I look forward to all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to F&F! Thank you for the follow- following back on Bloglovin'. As to being late...I am often trying to sneak my F&F post in on Saturday! My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. I didn't get that the comment was from F&F I usually sell on half.com or ebay when I do sell.

      Delete
  6. Hiya, Jazmen! I understand not wanting to part with your books. It's hard for me too. I really only do it when I need bookshelf space! LOL Thanks for visiting my blog and following. I'm now following you via GFC and Bloglovin. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you too :) Don't be a stranger.

      Delete
  7. Yep, I have to hoard them too!! Can't part with them!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Bloglovin, GFC, G+ Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following. :) Loved your reply... invasion of the books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks, and thanks for following!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for following me:):)

    Tina@Periodical Gazette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now too!

    Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete