Monday, July 22, 2013

Enders (Starters and Enders #2) by Lissa Price Cover!

So I was browsing Goodreads and came across this beauty----->
ENDERS (STARTERS AND ENDERS# 2) BY LISSA PRICE COVER!





















Isn't it just beautiful? *Moment of silence* I am even more excited about the release of the book now that I've seen the cover...FINALLY! Too bad we have to wait until next year. At least we have the beauty or torture of this cover to tide us over. *sigh*

*Update* Entertainment Weekly has also revealed the cover alongside the re-released paperback cover of Starters. They've also included a excerpt. How exciting? *SQUEE*

Ender's (Starters and Enders #2) by Lissa Price Excerpt

3 comments:

  1. That's a cool looking cover. And a bit unusual too. :)

    I found your blog through Blogger Lift. If you would like to check out my blog, it's right here: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think that's what I like about it, the fact that it's kind of unusual looking. I followed your blog. It's great!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete