Saturday, July 27, 2013

Book Blogger Hop (July 26th- August 1st)



Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer


This week's question is from Elizabeth @ Silver's Review blog.

Question:


How do you organize your books to be read?

The only place I organize my books is on Goodreads. I find that putting them in organized virtual shelves makes it easier to navigate, search, and bookmark. It also makes it easier to get book recommendations by genre, author etc. Outside of Goodreads I have no organization system for my books. I pretty much just go with my feelings. I like to read whatever I feel.


17


July 26th - August 1st


1. 





6 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. Whatever works is what should be used.

    I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep my books in the order I need to read them.

    Stop by for my full, organized answer if you like. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. That's far more organized than I will ever be with my books.

      Delete
  2. Jazmen I use Goodreads too, along with Calibre, but I really don't have a system. I'm currently looking for the perfect system that's why this question really appealed to me this week. Checking out everyone's answers to see what help I can get :D

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't bother. It's just far too strategic for me. I just want to read. The perfectionist in me would take over and make the whole process daunting. So I just attempt to ignore it outside of Goodreads.

      Delete
  3. I've only recently really started to use GoodReads. I've usually just kept journal listing of all my books. My main goal is to just have the books look nice on the shelf. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you joined. I absolutely love Goodreads. I tried the journal thing didn't really work out although I swear I will start again. I would love to have my books look as nice but without a bookshelf it's just not possible. One day hopefully... (:

      Delete